Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Artsonia Online Art Gallery

 
A couple of months ago I started the process of photographing student artwork and uploading it onto Artsonia.  With 425 students (this doesn't even include my middle school kids) with several projects a piece, this has equated to literally THOUSANDS of pieces to organize. The cool thing is, Artsonia makes it really easy to organize with their database that keeps a continuous electronic portfolio for each student, publishes an online art gallery for my school, provides a priceless opportunity to instantly share student artwork with families, AND artwork can be printed onto a mug, apron, sketchbook, greeting cards, pretty much whatever you can think of, and Artsonia donates 20% to my art department! I've already raised $35 without even trying.  Do I sound like a commmercial? I would recommend them to any art teacher, and parents as well who want to build a portfolio for their children. 
I am more up to date in Artsonia, so check out our work at www.artsonia.com and search for St. Louis Charter School. And buy something, would ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment